Saturday, May 21, 2016

I sit in my room all day?

Hey, I'm a 17 year old female and I have social anxiety. Also dependent on my mother.
My daily schedule-
I wake up, smoke a cigarette, eat, watch tv while sitting on my iPad for 5 hours straight, play a video game, read a book sometimes, then sit on my iPad until I go to bed. I've been doing this for 2 years now, I don't talk to anyone besides my mom, dad, brother and grandmother. But mostly my mom because the rest of them live 8 hours away. I would do something about it but I mentally cannot. I can't even talk to people because I can't connect with them. Wth is wrong with me? I even stay in my room when company/family is over. People think I'm either a ***** or just really weird. But I can't help it. I never though I'd be like this. Anyways what's wrong with me? So times I think I'm mentally retarded or something. I'm also extremely insecure.
Added (1). Also my mom doesn't give a **** about me at all. Most of the time she ignores me. She won't even help me set a therapy appointment. I'm hopeless.
Added (2). And the ***** is bit.c/h
Added (3). I think I have to be 18 to set one up, also I know nothing about insurance:

Read more: I sit in my room all day?