Monday, May 2, 2016

Sweet sixteen party?


I'm going to have a party for my 16th, mum said I can invite heaps of people and I want to have a mad party. I have a big,jail speaker that I'll connect my iPad to, I'll download a heap of music beforehand. I have a table tennis table and party lights. Idk what else though? I don't want everyone to be bored. I have a huge trampoline which I thought would be boring but some boys at school say they would like to come over and do front flips and they can show me how and stuff so I thought maybe it's not that boring? I will have a fun theme, lie 80s or neon or something. Is that lame having a theme or? I was thinking dress up as something starting with the first letter of your name? Could be funny. Anyway I always get paranoid. My friend had a party wit music and pizza and just people sitting around and it was boring says everyone. If you read this all I appreciate it. Also the best parties are usually at farms but my yards not that big. It's about 1/2 a hectare? Not including trampoline and stuff. I will obviously have a mad cake and food, maybe something cool like a slushy machine or something would be cool? I'll order pizza and I just don't know.

Read more: Sweet sixteen party?