Monday, March 6, 2017

Do I need a TV License? - 2

So I don't like the BBC and don't want to waste nearly £150.00 on the organisation.
I don't believe we should need a license for a TV in the 21st century.

My license runs out next month and I will not be renewing it.

I will not have an Ariel in the back of my TV.

I will mainly watch Netflix and videos on Youtube on my iPad via the internet.

I also don't want to contact the TV License to tell them I no longer need a license. Capita who run the TVL are my ex employers and I want them to waste as much money as possible sending me letters, their con men coming to my house to investigate etc.
I believe I am under no legal obligation to contact them in any way, shape, or form.

If everyone stopped paying their tax it would be scrapped, like in Australia!
Added (1). So do I need a license, as I am not watching 'Live TV'

Read more: Do I need a TV License? - 2