Saturday, March 25, 2017

Drawing tablet or new iPad for drawing app?

I draw for fun, not for anything quite hardcore. However, I've been drawing on the free version of Sketchbook and was thinking of upgrading to the paid ver., but came across Procreate which had many, many positive reviews.

I've also been thinking of getting the Intuos Draw Small sometime, but here's my situation:

I've had my iPad mini for about four years now, and it's going quite slow, plus I can't get Procreate due to the old software. A drawing tablet seems nice, but if perhaps I can just get a new latest iPad for more than one purpose, then… Eh, let me know what you think.

I have a laptop on which I use GIMP for graphic designing (just a hobby I picked up; it's nothing serious) if that helps any.

Read more: Drawing tablet or new iPad for drawing app?