Friday, April 7, 2017

Other places to get iPad repaired besides Apple?

My iPad screen cracked, so I sent it to this guy that said he would repair technology on Craigslist or somewhere along those lines. When I got it back, the screen was badly replaced. It slides down so there's a gap at the top where there's no screen, the home button was cracked (and has since broke in half) and the screen also lifts on one side. I paid $160 for nothing really. I can't get a refund because I got it replaced awhile ago, I'm only seeing these things getting worse recently. I need to get it fixed. Especially the button since the other half is about to fall off as well, but I don't want to spend another $200 to replace the screen again. Where else can I get this fixed? I already called staples and they said I'd have to get it fixed at an Apple Store. Or am I just better off getting a new iPad? I really don't know what to do.

Read more: Other places to get iPad repaired besides Apple?