Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ipad 2 keeps shutting down?

I've had my ipad 2 for a little over a year now and all of a sudden over the last few weeks I've started to have some problems.

It keeps shutting off while it is in sleep mode and won't turn back on unless I hold the on/off button and the home button and do a reset. I've tried looking online to see if anyone else has had the same problem but theirs seems to just be a once off case and is solved by what I am already doing. However, mine does it all the time, several times a day, almost every time I go to use it almost.

I've done a restore twice through itunes which hasn't done anything to fix it. I'm tempted to restore it and start it as a new ipad to see if that does anything.

Any ideas as to what's going on? It is getting really annoying.

Read more: Ipad 2 keeps shutting down?