Sunday, June 11, 2017

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds

I have Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and have had it since Christmas last year. At first, everything was fine; I could join friends' worlds and they could join mine, but some time since then, they have been unable to join my games, even when I can still join theirs. It seems to load for them in the beginning, but then it comes up with a message saying they are unable to connect during the loading screen.
It seems to just be my game as I can join both Windows 10 and Pocket Edition on the iPad, but not one of them can join me through Xbox or Lan.
Is there a way to fix this?
I've looked through my privacy setting and all the settings are set to allow.

Read more: Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds