Sunday, June 25, 2017

Why do apple products suck so much?

I guess I just had high expectations. I never owned one, but I had heard they were supposed to be easy to use and just work.

Well no device has ever given me more grief than my ipad, and I barely even use it. My phone has minor issues, but I use it several hours a day, running a dozen applications at once.

My ipad I use just to play music over Bluetooth using the youtube app. It constantly is messing up. It disconnects from my Wi-Fi, or thinks it disconnected when it didn't, and it will sometimes distort the audio over Bluetooth.

I should probably just use my old phone, it would be better. The ipad is large and looks pretty, but it kinda sucks in terms of stability.

It also rotates the screen too fast and too slow. A slight tilt will cause the screen to shift, then it takes ten seconds for it to switch back. I had to lock rotation because it was so bad.

Read more: Why do apple products suck so much?