Saturday, July 8, 2017

A stand in the mall where they sell cases gave the wrong case and has no return policy

To sum this up briefly I got an IPad Pro on launch day and my mom was trying to get a case for it. She goes to the mall and buys a case for it. I didn't mind the case and was thankful for it… Until I noticed a problem which was the volume area wasn't quite lined up with the case. So I immediately investigated and come to find out the case was definitely not meant for the iPad Pro. The tiny plastic piece that goes through the middle of the volume button didn't align and was sitting comfortably on top of the higher volume button, there was an extra hole where the lock screen switch was supposed to be at. But the iPad Pro doesn't have that switch, the area where the sounds were supposed to come out was blocked on the right side, and lastly the camera was being half blocked by the leathery case which was misaligned. After explaining and showing her all the faults I found she eventually returned it. Unfortunately to no avail because they have a no return policy in which frustrated me. It's clearly unprofessional what they did and I don't know what to do, and I don't want any other cases from them because of their policy, plus my mom got a different case from Best Buy so I'm happy. What can i do with this situation?

Read more: A stand in the mall where they sell cases gave the wrong case and has no return policy