Sunday, July 23, 2017

Did I make myself look stupid accidentally emailing 3 of my thank you note drafts to my professor?

I just graduated and I emailed my favorite professor thanking him for all the hard work h put into preparing me for those major tests. Of course I had three drafts of the letter/email I was going to send him in my notes on my iPad! Well once I finish the final copy I clicked "select all" and copied it to the email and pressed send! Once I sent it I realized that I accidentally copied all three of the drafts including the final copy and sent them all to him! I'm so deeply embarrassed, it said nothing bad ALL POSITIVE but I feel like I look stupid now. I sent a side message apologizing for the two drafts I had sent along with it (making it EXTRAAA long) do you think I look stupid to my professor?

Read more: Did I make myself look stupid accidentally emailing 3 of my thank you note drafts to my professor?