Thursday, July 27, 2017

Everytime my little cousin comes to my house, she steals my stuff?

My aunt and uncle lives in another state and they are moving to my state because of their new job. They have two children: an 11 year old girl and a 17 year old boy. Their whole family slept over at my house for two days and the other day I was home alone with my 11 year old cousin. She slept in my room and I have a bunch of makeup and perfume in my room. That day, I went downstairs to eat breakfast and she was playing with her iPad in my room. Everytime when I leave my room, she would always lock the doors. That day when I went downstairs to eat breakfast she was in my room. She went through my makeup and sprayed my perfumes to see which one smelled good. As soon as I went upstairs to my room, she unlocked the door and went downstairs. When I entered my room, I could smell my perfume like someone was spraying it. Then I looked at my makeup drawer and found one of my foundation was missing. I went through my little cousins backpack, and saw a box. Inside the box, I found my foundation, my concealer, and two makeup brushes. I took them back and hide al my makeup. I told my mom about this and my mom told me to confront her. I'm not a person to confront someone because I feel like it's mean and that person will hate me. Not just that, my my 11 year old cousin is extremely rude. She cusses so much. Even to her own mom! Her mom yelled at her the other night, and she called her mom a ******* ***** behind her back. What should I do?

Read more: Everytime my little cousin comes to my house, she steals my stuff?