Monday, July 10, 2017

Help my iPod touch (5th gen) is not coming on?

Ok so earlier I was using my iPod touch and it was working just fine.It died so I plugged it into the charger but it wasn't receiving a charge. I thought it was my cable cord so I tried a different one that I know works because my mom had just used it for her iPad.Still it didn't receive a charge. After a couple minutes of trying to get a charge the screen went completely black and now my ipod is unresponsive and won't do ANYTHING.it won't turn on,i've tried eveyr button combination of hard resetting it NOTHING WORKS. I can't even factory reset it because my laptop doesn't recognize my device. Please Help. I called apple but they wanted me to make a genius bar reservation and i don't know what that even is so please someone help and explain not trying to be frantic or rude i'm just scared and my laptop is gonna die before i can finish writing this thanks
Added (1). by cable i meant my usb charger

Read more: Help my iPod touch (5th gen) is not coming on?