Friday, August 18, 2017

Disabling DHCP on linksys EA6350 router and setting up static IPs on two ubunu laptops and an Ipad?

Hey Guys, I've been surfing the web, looking at youtube videos and I still can't get this thing. Look what i want to know is HOW do you assign the IPs after you uncheck the little box and disable DHCP in the router or do I have to do something before? Please Please Please explain step by step because I'm tired of this ****.
Thanks in advance.
Added (1). Yes it would be a lot easier to use reservation but my router runs faster with the DHCP disabled and the updates for the firmware failed so I just want to get the most out of my connection. Please just tell me steps

Read more: Disabling DHCP on linksys EA6350 router and setting up static IPs on two ubunu laptops and an Ipad?