Thursday, August 3, 2017

I keep crying for no reason or for the stupidest reasons?

This has never happened before, but for some reason I keep crying either for no reason, or over the stupidest things. Today I even had an anxiety attack just because something was wrong with the IPad screen. It wasn't broken, cracked, damaged, nothing. And it still worked fine, it was just a little bent, (I don't know how that happened tbh or how long it's been there I just noticed it today) and I had an anxiety attack over it. And even after the attack stopped, I still cried a little bit for no reason. Yesterday I cried because I forgot something. I also cried because I accidentally ruined my nail polish. And for no reason at all. These things are frustrating, but I never cry about it? I used to not cry very often, and now I'm crying over the smallest things and don't know why?

Read more: I keep crying for no reason or for the stupidest reasons?