Sunday, August 20, 2017

Is it stupid that I'm jealous of my ex best friend?

We stopped being friends 2 years ago, after 6 years of being best friends, ( were in 8th grade now ) but, he just has so much stuff, a 1000 dollar gaming PC that he built, a home theatre PC that he built, Lenovo flex 4, like, 10 other PC'S, rgb keyboard a TV, sound system, ps3, ps1, wii, ipad iphone, expensive canon camera, Gameboys, 2 3DSs psp, and TONS of steam games for his PC's.
He is also an expert on technology and stuff.
But what gets me though, is that MY family is actually richer than HIS, and all I have is a average PC, average laptop, iphone, 3ds XL, and a 70 buck tablet. I just don't know how his family gets the money, I'm an only child, and he has a sister that is in college

Read more: Is it stupid that I'm jealous of my ex best friend?