Thursday, August 3, 2017

Was it wrong for me to ground my 12year old sister?

I'm babysitting her and my 9year old brother until August 11th and they start school on Monday. This week dad demanded that I make tem get up at 8am every morning and at 830am she refused to get out of bed while we were eating breakfast. The parents are out of town from Yesterday to August 11th. Dad gave me a schedule for them to follow every day and he said they must have brekfast at 820am and do chores and etc. She refused to wake up so I took her tv, ipad, and electronics privilege away for the day. She threw a pillow at me and called me a *****. I told her you do not ever disrespect adults, you have lost serious privileges. I allowed her to take a nap from 1pm to 2pm today but she is giving me attitude. My parents gave me permission to ground them if they misbehave. I fix their food and help them with chores. I'm taking them shopping tomorrow for school. Mom said if they act up to make them read books and I took her to the library for her to get 3 books just now and we're home. Kids today are bad. I'm 22.

Read more: Was it wrong for me to ground my 12year old sister?