Sunday, August 13, 2017

What is my purpose of exisiting in the world?

I'm 19. I worked so hard to buy a new IPad and I forgot my passcode and I don't have access to a computer to reboot it and the nearest store is like 2 hours away. It feels like everytime I achieve my goal, I get it snatched away from me at every turn. I don't socialize with people, I don't care for anyone, and I'm not motivated to continue working.

I get depressed that we all live a life just to work for others to pay off our debts and fend for ourselves. As a human I feel like we don't have freedom, we get restricted at every turn and it makes the hatred for the world in my heart grows deeper. I feel like I want to get away from society and find peace, with no technology or people around to conversate. I want to isolate mydelf to fibd my purpose, I'm sick of living a life.

Read more: What is my purpose of exisiting in the world?