Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Best way to become a self taught artist?

Hello everyone, lately I have been seeing a lot of lovely pieces of art on Pinterest and made me want to get into drawing! I own an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil so I'm more into digital drawing. But when I look at art and try to draw my own it looks awful, no matter what I do it doesn't look good. I try to do sketches first, but when I look at my sketch versus someone else's it looks a million times better. Art is something I would love to learn and will work hard for it but I feel like I'm missing something, so is there like a website or something that's free and can help teach me a lot better and fast? What's the best way to keep myself motivated to improve? I've tried YouTube but most videos feel like they're teaching people that already know how to draw.

Read more: Best way to become a self taught artist?