Friday, September 22, 2017

New headphones too loud or no sound fix?

I recently got a replacement on my broken Cowin E7 headphones, they arrived, turned them on, paired them to my iPad, and on the second lowest setting it's much too loud, but when I turn it down to the lowest setting, they just beep and I can't hear anything at all, and when I plug them into my computer no sound comes through at all! Please help.
These are my third pair (I got new ones after I accidentally broke the first pair, and these are replacements from when the second ones broke) and I haven't had this issue with them before.
Added (1). When I say when the second pair broke, I mean it randomly broke, I didn't break it and that's why they gave me a replacement pair. :)

Read more: New headphones too loud or no sound fix?