Friday, September 22, 2017

WHY CAN't I UPDATE MY IPAD TO IOS 11?

for the last few months, my ipad won't let me update. Everytime it said "unable to install" i'm honestly sick of it. IOS 11 came out today and i can't get it. It will only download. It won't install. I looked up what i could do. I tried using itunes on my comp to install it. Nope an error. Error 9006. Whatever that means. Don't understand. Before it updated just fine, ever since a few months ago. It just stopped working., i have enough storage. I have 1.72gb and i already have it downloaded. Just won't install for god knows why. I tried a bunch of stuff but resetting it cuz thats the totally last resort… I don't wanna reset everything… Like no i can't do that. Anything i can do to make this update install?

Please Help!

Read more: WHY CAN't I UPDATE MY IPAD TO IOS 11?