Sunday, October 1, 2017

How can I put my Minecraft world into another device? - 1

How can I put my Minecraft world into another device?

I had my iPad and iPhone, spent hours making world on iPad but now am getting new iPad but want Minecraft not on iPad, instead on phone, what's the simplest way of doing this? Don't want to lose my world

Ps the apps were brought with different Apple IDs

Ps can't update Minecraft on my iPad anymore as no clue of password or unlock questions

Ps the Apple ID on my iPad is now the same as my iphone but obviously if I delete Minecraft on my iPad and then redownload it, I will lose all my world

Really need simplest, safest way possible, help As soon as possible

Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.0.03

Read more: How can I put my Minecraft world into another device? - 1