Saturday, October 21, 2017

ICloud activation lock is keeping me from reactivating my IPad

So I have an IPad 2, which was gifted to me from my uncle 2 years ago. Lately, it was having some performance issues so I tried a hard reset to maybe fix the problem, but after I switch it on again, it's asking me for a password of the Apple ID used first on the IPad.
I asked my uncle for it, but as it was his old ID and he doesn't use it anymore, he doesn't remember it (He does remember the ID though). He tried guessing the password, which rose another problem that the ID got blocked as he typed the wrong password many times.
Now I seriously don't know what I can do at this point. I really need to use my IPad for work these days, and I've tried to get solutions online but neither of them work.
Any help would be appreciated:)

Read more: ICloud activation lock is keeping me from reactivating my IPad