Sunday, October 29, 2017

What this app is called?

Ok, so there's this game I used to play on my iPad like a year or two ago and after the thing crashed, I had to completely wipe everything from it and in doing so, I lost the game. I had forgotten to redownload it and by now, I've completely forgotten what the name of it is.

Basically, it's a zombie game. You pick a role out of like three options at the beginning (I think it was soldier, nurse, and rebel or something) and you get some minor character customization. The gameplay is kinda like Candy Crush, you have to match up colored tiles to kill the zombies, and all the colors have different uses. If you match a certain chain of each color, you grt to use a special skill. There's a bunch of different zombies as well, and you log them as you encounter them. There's a bunch of different stages which hold levels that get progressively harder until you beat a big boss final level and move to the next stage. You can also do missions for NPC to get rewards, I think.

You can buy clothes and different weapons with points, and upgrade your skill sets. Along with all this, there's also a story that you can unlock by getting through levels, and I think you read it like it's out of a book? The piece of the story is contained in a book bound by chain and when you unlock it, the chain breaks and you can read it.

If anyone knows what this game is, I d really appreciate the it's been itching at the back of my mind for a few months now and I d really like to play it again. Thanks!

Read more: What this app is called?