Sunday, October 1, 2017

Why is my wifi slow on my computer?

I'm not sure why my wifi is so slow all the time on my computer. I bought a nice $2000 PC to enjoy online gaming and can't use it. I have upgraded to a really high end router and is password protected so i know no one else is on it. I have best provider available for my area with high end on them. My internet should be able to run a business but can't even get one computer to load something in 5 seconds. But the real kicker is i can use my iPad or phone down to the corner of my street and they wil load and run fast and my console games run perfect. The only things i have connected are my phone, iPad, computer, PS4, and PS3. Anyone have any ideas on what i can try other than an Ethernet/hard connection?

Read more: Why is my wifi slow on my computer?