Friday, November 24, 2017

Almost none of my apps work. What do I do?

So this has been going on for a while but almost none of my apps work. I ultimately had to delete every app I downloaded to see if the remaining apps could open. The ones that didn't work before still don't work. In other words, most of the apps will open and then close out or will open and then immediately crash.

Of all the apps that the iPad comes with, the only ones that work are FaceTime (which I never use), Calendar (though it believes it's New Years Eve of 1969), Contacts (again, never use), Clock, Maps (which opens but won't load the actual map itself), Videos (almost never use), Notes (never use), Reminders, Game Center (which won't log me in), Newsstand (which I never use), iBooks, Podcasts (though it won't work because it thinks I'm offline), Tips, Messages (which won't work), and Mail (which won't work).

You may have noticed I didn't mention the Settings nor App Store apps. Yes, even these two apps won't load, so if your solution is to "go to the App Store" or "go to the settings", I literally can't. What do I do?

Read more: Almost none of my apps work. What do I do?