Friday, November 24, 2017

I signed a contract (unknowingly) for someone else. Is that contract null and void, because the other party wasn t aware of the agreement?

I was asked to be home while some home security service were being installed for my girlfriend. Now she wants to cancel and they say she signed a contract. Well the contract was me scribbling on an ipad because I just thought it was acknowledgement that he showed up and did his job. Turns out that was a contract. I did not have her permission, she was not aware. Niether was I quite frankly. But the company knew I wasn t the person on the account during signing. And I have no ties or affiliation to the account. Is this contract still valid?

Read more: I signed a contract (unknowingly) for someone else. Is that contract null and void, because the other party wasn t aware of the agreement?