Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I'm fifteen and I don't know what I want for Christmas?

Okay, so my name is Luna. I'm fifteen years old, and don't know what I want for Christmas lmao. I don't believe in Santa and I'm not into toys anymore. No, I'm not trying to act grown up. I have an iphone five c I got two years ago for Christmas actually, then a VERY nice ipad I got last year for Christmas. I wear makeup and stuff like that and I'm very girly ( not like a rude diva though. ) I feel guilty receiving presents though from my family because we spend so much on my pets we don't really have that much money right now. So, what do you think I should ask for?
Ps. I want the Sims four and also like Five Nights At Freddy's already. Should I ask for something else, or is that to much?! Tank chu <33

Read more: I'm fifteen and I don't know what I want for Christmas?