Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Apple ID won't let me log in?

I have a imac os x i just turned on haven't used in months so I have to reinstall mac os x for it to start up and go to the home screen and all that good stuff cause when I turn it on it goes to the apple utilities. Anyways I made a apple id as required when you log in and I verified it. It says I can't log in cause my account hasn't been reviews yet and I have to put my billing and mailing info. I do not own a credit card so I couldn't do that step and now it won't let me log in. I saw that there's ways to get around that but I would need a ipod iPad touch or be in iTunes. I do not own any other apple product other than the imac I want to log into and I can't use the iTunes in the imac since it's not taking me to the main menu and won't give me that option. SOMEONE Help Please

Read more: My Apple ID won't let me log in?