Wednesday, December 20, 2017

How can I save my memories all at once or to a cloud or somethings?

I have LOTS of memories, probably over a thousand, probably way more. And I'm so tempted to delete everything (ik I'll regret it) My phone is very laggy, and I think it's because of the memories? Ik it's just my phone but what could make it lag less? On my iPad mini 4, it doesn't lag at all. Can I save them all somewhere so I can just delete everything. Like what can I do? Also what can I do for making it less laggy? It takes FOREVER sometimes just to open a story. And to send snaps… Pft forget about it. So please help me, I don't know what to do about the memories. I know I can save them to camera roll, but it's too many to save. Like I don't know. Please help, anything appreciated!
Added (1). Forgot to say, this is Snapchat I'm talking about

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/how-can-i-save-my-memories-all-at-once-or-to-a-cloud-or.html