Monday, January 15, 2018

Bloons TD 5 ripped me off, what do I do?

So a few years ago I used my aunt's Apple account to download the game Bloons TD 5, take note that at the time I bought that game, it was available in the Chinese store and it was free.

So I kept the game on my iPad and one day I realised it costs money to buy it now, so I was like "damn yeah, I got the game for free and now you gotta pay for it." So I was happy about how a made a bargain.

But recently I deleted the game and tried to download it again, but I realised I had to switch back to my aunt's account to download it free. So I did that, except now the game is not avaliable in the Chinese store… Like r u mad? You can't just do that Kiwi ninja?! Now I can't get the game unless I switch to the American store, exception can't because I need my aunt's credit card to do that (which I don't have). So technically I still didn't pay for the game, but if you think about it I still deserve to play it. So do I contact the developers or what?

Read more: Bloons TD 5 ripped me off, what do I do?