Monday, January 8, 2018

My friend only comes over to use my ipad?

I have known my friend since kindergarten and we're freshman in high school now. She lives down the road from me so we hang out almost everyday. She got her ipad taken away from her and she isn't allowed to have a phone. Whenever she comes over she always takes my ipad, or either one of my sister's ipads to go on snapchat and thats all she does until she leaves. Sometimes there isn't enough storage or whatever so then she deleted ALL of my photos from a 3 year span. I deleted snapchat and disabled the appstore from my ipad so that the mext time she came over she would actually hang out with me. This did not work at all as all she did was watch 90210 on Netflix. I tried asking her why she only uses the ipad when she is over and she made up excuses. Does anyone know how i can get her to want to hang out with me or why she could be doing this?

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/my-friend-only-comes-over-to-use-my-ipad.html