Monday, January 1, 2018

Should I repair or buy a new phone?

So I asked this question but I guess I wanted to ask in a different way. I have a trip on the 3rd of Jan and will be taking lots of pics and videos and decided to stick with my iPhone 6. My screen recently cracked though so now I'm debating whether to get a new phone or do a screen repair. The thing with getting a new phone is that even though I'm on a tight budget right now and I only pay monthly I'm still paying a lot in the long run and i don't know how to feel about a 12 or 24mo contract. As for screen repair I also take the risk of it possibly messing up my iPhone (id get it done at a shop but last time I did it on my iPad it started acting up such us not responding to my touch or actually pressing things on screen I didn't touch)

Read more: Should I repair or buy a new phone?