Monday, March 26, 2018

Why doesn't my new iPad charger adapter work?

I ordered a new iPad charger, and it came in Saturday. It worked fine for the next day or so, but when I plugged it in yesterday night, I wouldn't work. I thought the iPad was the problem, but I was wrong, because i used a different charger, and it worked. So something was wrong with the charger. I thought the cord was problem, since that was always the case. But the adapter was the problem, since, I used it on a different cord, and it didn't work, and when I used the new cord on a different adapter, it worked.

That's strange, because this never happened to any of my adapters, they are virtually impossible to break, but the cord breaks often. There isn't any visible damage to the adapter, or the port.

What could cause a new adapter to break down within a day?
Is there any way to fix it?

Read more: Why doesn't my new iPad charger adapter work?