Sunday, May 13, 2018

How do i stop my sister from being so disrespectful to my mom?

Today is mother's day and my sister always makes my mom cry and stress out. She calls my moms food gross and yells at her to shut up and name calls her so much. I try to help my mom but she just yells at me and says that my sister is nice she's just in a bad mood. She lets her do whatever she wants and doesn't do anything to stop her attitude but be nice and do whatever she wants. This upsets me so much, i hate seeing my mom like this. I just want to help but then she gets mad at me. I feel like a parent and i'm only a teenager, i have so much stress from my sisters attitude, i was never like her when i was little maybe because i didn't have an ipad when i was like 1 years old and grew up not watching all these stupid disrespectful youtubers. Someone please give me tips, i just want to help my mom. This child is so crazy, she screams from the top of her lungs when she doesn't get what she wants and cry's and cry's

Read more: How do i stop my sister from being so disrespectful to my mom?