Sunday, May 27, 2018

Should I speak to husband about his daughters behavior?

Me and my husband are blended, we have six between the two of us. His eldest daughter is acting a little bit spoilt recently though. We was on a cruise and she poured coke on her sister, kept running off, back chatting and just being generally rude. If it was a four or five year old it would be a telling not to do it again but she'said nearly 12! She doesn't have to share a room with anyone and I tell her I'll get her father. She says 'what will dad do?' And it's true… What will her dad/my husband do? He'll just shout at her. I've taken her IPad away from her as she doesn't have a phone but now she's just smashing up her bedroom. Should I speak to my husband about her behaviour because his is becoming the norm for her?

Read more: Should I speak to husband about his daughters behavior?