Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Why won't my iPad air charge or turn on?

Hey! So i got the ipad air a few years ago when it came out and it was a great device, i honestly had no real problems with it until a couple years went by and it would only let one specific charger charge it, and it would take FOREVER for it to charge! Maybe up to 8 hours just to charge it fully. It was ridiculous. But i dealt with it because i liked my ipad obviously. But then that charger got broken and i couldn't use it anymore, i bought like 4 different apple chargers to see if it would charge and it wouldn't. It won't even turn on and i left it on the charger for long periods of time. And it just sucks. I haven't touched my ipad in probably 3ish or 4ish years now and i found it a few minutes ago and wanted to use it and am trying to charge it but it still won't turn on. Should i just take it to the apple store? Or is there something i could do to fix it myself? Sorry i'm kinda bad at explaining things but that's basically my issue lol.

thanks for anyone who read this! Much love.

Read more: Why won't my iPad air charge or turn on?