Sunday, October 28, 2018

I'm having issues with FaceTime. Caller is getting frustrated with me. What's wrong?

About a month ago, I bought an ipad to have sessions with a life coaching client. It was his suggestion that we should do facetime.

Whenever i talk to him on facetime, hes always complaining about me having a bad connection but i can see and hear him clearly. He says its definitely not his and i believe him. He believes that i'm using dial-up when I actually have wifi.

I used my ipad at a hotel one time which was my mistake. The wifi kept messing up there. When i took it back home, it worked for a while then it started messing up again.

This is weird and i want to know what's up and how can i fix it?

Read more: I'm having issues with FaceTime. Caller is getting frustrated with me. What's wrong?