Sunday, November 11, 2018

How to get messages sent to cellular data number on iPad?

My son has an iPad with data. I understand that it doesn't have a "phone number" but it does has a "cellular data number" that the person at the Sprint store told us about when we bought it. We have a few apps that require a phone number, and when we put this number in, it says that a message has been sent to this number. But how do I get this message? Where does it go? I was hoping an alert would pop up but nothing did. In the iPad settings it only lists the Apple ID under where I can receive messages from, not the number (and when I try to add the number, again it says they need to send a verification to the number that I can't access).

Read more: How to get messages sent to cellular data number on iPad?