Wednesday, November 21, 2018

I really want an iPad for Christmas?

Hello! So I've really been wanting an iPad for Christmas and you might think "oh just ask your parents for one!" If I do my siblings will all laugh at me saying "haha that's funny those are way too expensive." My family isn't poor either. I want one more than anything right now. I draw and could use it for school related things. I'm too scared to even ask, I cry sometimes because I feel bad just from wanting something that expensive from them. I don't want to be spoiled or ungrateful. I don't want my siblings getting sad because I got an iPad and they didn't. The one I'm wanting is around $250. It's so much I wish I could get a job but I can't, I'm only 13. Should I even try to ask?! It would help me so much. I don't get things throughout the year either btw. I want it really badly. What should I do?

Read more: I really want an iPad for Christmas?