Friday, October 19, 2012

Apple iPad 3 or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

Hi. I am getting a tablet but I cannot decide. When I was at a store, I saw the Galaxy and it was 189 dollars. The warranty is probably like 75 dollars I'm not sure. And the iPad, (which they never change their price) which I have always wanted for years but it is expensive. (499 dollars) I am not sure how much the warranty is either. I used to have an iPod and bought stuff on itunes and I like itunes cause of all the kinds of apps they have and music, music videos, movies etc. I know that Google Play has those stuff but they don't have music videos. I use tablets for games, music, movies, books, internet, and photos. And my mom said if i get the ipad i get a 50 dollar gift card. But if i get the galaxy, she will get me a 100 dollar gift card. I just cannot decide! my mom wants me to get the galaxy but i want the ipad. And if I do get the galaxy how do i put my music and apps on my galaxy from itunes? And is it possible if I can just buy from itunes and put it on the galaxy? And please don't just say the tablet can you tell me why? Thanks. :)
>>> Apple iPad 3 or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?