Saturday, October 27, 2012

I can't wake up to anything, help?

Today alone I slept rough 15 alarms, coming from my iPad, phone, and a couple different alarm clocks. According to my mom, they were loud enough to be heard across the entire house, yet I didn't even stir or hear them. They kept ringing until either they turned themselves off, or my mom came in and turned them off. They were going off for about 2 hours straight, apparently. She also tried to yell at me to get up, at which point I apparently talked in my sleep and she left. I remember none of this, and these were set a full 9 hours after I went to sleep.
This is a common problem for me, and it seems like no matter how much I sleep, I still don't wake up. I am consistently late for school in the morning because no matter how early I set my alarm, or how many I set, I still sleep through all of them and don't even stir. I'm running out of options, what do I try next?

I'm 18, female and a student, if that matters. I've had this issue for a while but it has never been this bad. Things I've tried include: more alarms, different alarms, louder alarms, biphasic sleep schedule, changing my bed area so it's less comfortable, monitoring my sleep movements and setting smart alarms, etc.
>>> I can't wake up to anything, help?