Saturday, October 27, 2012

IPad 2 or a new laptop for college.?

I can't decide what i want! I'm doing a performing arts course in college. We sometimes need to type up all the work that we did or we get homework to do research on something etc.so we need to search the web and have a notebook on our computers. We usually go to a library but i want to have something with me so that all of my work is with me at all time if you know what i mean. If i was getting an iPad then i would be getting a keyboard with it as well just so that it's easier to type. Although i have no problem typing on a touch screen either. I couldn't afford a macbook right now, so if i was getting a laptop i would be getting something cheaper.So what do you think? should i get an iPad or a laptop? Also IF i was getting an iPad - how do you get the internet connection on an iPad? i never understood how to do that. OR on a laptop too? I see some people with a thing that looks like a memory stick and apparently that's how they get the internet connection??? I'm sorry..i honestly don't understand how that works: P
>>> IPad 2 or a new laptop for college.?