Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I tried to help a bully but now she's ignoring me?

Ok so last year she admitted to me how she was really jealous of me because of my hair, my eyes, my friends, how I'm popular but I don't think that but I took it as a compliment. I feel really sorry for her because she has no friends and is REALLY mean to everyone but she has like an anger problem or something like that. (She scratched by eyeball in nursery!) but I always think a person can change with some help so I am trying to help her by showing her how to act around people by saying stuff like' oh I have this friend from my dancing who doesn't have any friends and needs some advice so I said to her about how to act around people'. But then this mean girl is now ignoring my messages on my ipad. (You know when it says like delivered or read) and it says read but she isn't replying! I'm trying to help her but she just isn't getting it! Plz help???
>>> I tried to help a bully but now she's ignoring me?