Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Should I upgrade to iPad mini?

So I'm planning to upgrade apple products.
Right now I only have a iPod touch 4th generation.
The new iPad mini is $329 while the iPod touch 5 generation is $299 which one should I get.Do you suggest another kindof tablet.
Also to get the money require I will be selling my current iPod touch and psp go.

My iPod will be $170:it is in good condition no cracks barely any scratches on back (surprise)
iPod case $30: very good dropped a couple times from 4ft nothing happened to iPod whatsoever.
Psp $200: that includes case and all the games on it. And a movie stored. Vin very good condition. And at 2 gigabyte memory stick
That totals up to $400.
Is this a good plan should I get iPad mini or iPod 5 generation
>>> Should I upgrade to iPad mini?