Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why does my Wifi seem to disconnect all the time?

The only things connected to my wifi are a Mac laptop, a Windows desktop, occasionally an iPad, and occasionally an Xbox. With my two computers, on any web browser, the internet will just seem to stop and say "Connecting… " forever where the tab is.It happens very frequently, and it is becoming frustrating.My router is in the next room, so distance is not an issue. Whenever I called my internet provider, their solutions did not work. What confuses me the most is that whenever the disconnection happens, it still says that I am still connected to the internet, but nothing ever loads.My Xbox has no problems with this, but my two computers and iPad does. Can anybody please help with this? Thank you.
>>> Why does my Wifi seem to disconnect all the time?