Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's wrong with my modem?

I just bought a Motorola SURFboard eXtreme wireless cable modem and router the other day and it works great on almost all my internet devices, the only 2 things that it doesnt work with are my xbox and ps3. Both the wireless and wired connection work fine on them but i when i pop in a game the connection goes on a rollercoaster of working for 10 minutes then crapping out for 20. Even when the connection isnt working on the consoles it works just fine on my ipad and computer and stuff. I also have comcast although the basic modem they gave me worked fine (both didnt have wireless).Im wondering if there's anything i can do to solve the problem besides returning the modem, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks =D
>>> What's wrong with my modem?