Monday, November 5, 2012

Does this mean she may get a dog? - 1

So I've been recently asking my parents, mainly my mom for a dog because my dads fine with getting one. I've been wanting one my whole life, if you read any of my other questions about dogs you'll see what I'm saying, but to shorten it she's just been saying things like I'm not sure, and kind of waving it off making it sound like all hopes gone. Early this morning though I went onto her iPad to just use it, I open up the Internet and she has like 9 windows open on pet finder and other sites all about yellow labradors and some black labs. (I want a lab, and she said she would too if we ever got one.) they were all adult dogs though and I always said that I'd want a puppy because it'd grow up with us and the we can experience it as a puppy, and id liked that since ive never had a dog before. When i hinted id rather get a puppy, i caught her looking up labrador breeders in our area, and pictures of the puppies theyve had in the past, and their contact information page was open (I'm terrible I know, i just tend to always catch her doing things like this LOL) But i dont think its exactly a suprise because later the next day she showed me the breeders she had been looking at, so its not like she was trying to hide it. I was like "Why're you looking at local breeders mom haha" shes like "Cause if we got a dog, i want to know what I'm getting into before-hand, I'm not going to just go and buy a puppy, which is great that shes even looking into it and all.So THEEEEN, sorry its alot. Later the next day, we're out having lunch (me and my mom) and we we're talking about her looking up breeders, and information, etc. And she was like "I just want to make sure I'm not making the wrong decision" I'm like "you just kind of admitted that you wanted to make sure getting a dog a decision you wont regret, so thats like saying you're really looking into getting one." and she stopped for a minute, and laughed and then said "No, im making sure that NOT getting a dog isnt the wrong decision." In my head, I was like what that doesn't really make sense mom LOL Shes terrible at covering things up, but either way she might be serious about that, no matter how… not true it sounded. Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you think shes actually considering getting a dog? or no where near it. Thanks.
>>> Does this mean she may get a dog? - 1