Monday, November 5, 2012

How long do I charge my Ipad mini for?

Well I wanted to know how long to charge it for?

Yesterday I got my Ipad and it was on 89 or 93% charged
and I charged it fully to 100% after would that mess up my battery?
Added (1). So basically what I'm asking on the 2nd question is was I supposed to drain the battery to 0% then charge it or what?
Added (2). Thanks 1st answerer and 2nd answerer, But John I didn't mean if I charge it longer
I mean when I first got my iPad it was on about 83-93% charged and when I got home about 1-2 hours later I charged it fully to 100% and did not charge it any longer after that. This is why I'm asking will my battery get messed up because I've been looking up and people say let it drop to 0% and then charge it fully but I didn't. This is why I'm a bit paranoid on if I didn't charge it correctly.

Easier term: I charged it as soon as I got home.
>>> How long do I charge my Ipad mini for?