Friday, November 2, 2012

Looking for a song I hear a 2-3 years ago?

I don't remember the title, lyrics, or the band name but I do remember the music video. I first saw it on TV, can't remember the title of the show but it's one of them shows that play latest songs.It was probably around a year or a year and a half ago, max 2.In the music video there was a shirtless guy, he starts dancing while running on the streets.As the music video progress more teenagers starts to follow him until there's 5 or 6 of them. 2 guys and 3 girls I think? or maybe 2 girls and 3 other guys then at the end if I remember correctly the teenagers end up dancing around a fire. I really don't remember much but I know I have to find it. I've been looking for it for a year now. I spotted the music video playing once at a bus station. I was on a bus and the bus stopped for like 30 sec to pick up more passengers, anyway I was looking out the window and saw a guy playing the video on his ipad.It's been bothering me since then lol It probably sounds stupid but it's one of those things you just have to do. Please help if anyone know what song I'm talking about.
>>> Looking for a song I hear a 2-3 years ago?