Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hello, I would like to ask you all about the top game systems?

Well, I overheard my mother talking about the Wii she gave me for Christmas, and I wanted to know is the Wii outdated? But really I'm grateful for what she gave me, however I would hate for someone to give me a gift that I probably won't even use.So to all people, is the Wii outdated or not because it seems that teenagers my age are all about the Wii u, ps4 and the most known Xbox 360. I'm just curious, it's kind of bad when the game system your mom gives you barely makes any games for that particular system and now they make tons of games for the new Wii u.if you all are wondering what age I am, I'm turning 14 after Christmas, I would really hate to open a present and pretend to be happy when really I'm thinking, '' this is kind of outdated '', and I would really hate the thing were my mom knows how I really feel.yesterday I asked my mom why would you buy a person a Wii? and she said '', you're moving and you don't just sit their for hours, it's not fun moving your butt from side to side on a couch and having the feeling of your butt going numb.plus! Your back might start to hurt." I knew she was referring for the gift to be mine secretly, originally it looked like she really got the game to accommodate herself sensing that my back doesn't hurt, most of all I'm young, i really don't care if my butt goes numb or not. Would it be kind of unfair when you see a 10 year old kid sitting down playing black ops and talking to friends on a mic at the same time, while sitting down? I'm over here wondering ,'' I'm the fourteen year old, I should be playing that.you should be playing on an iPad or a leap frog WTF??? BTW when the wii came out I was nine and when kids opened it up for Christmas I was ten.
>>> Hello, I would like to ask you all about the top game systems?